Boosting your Barracks and Spell Factories is the best use of your Gems in your Clash of Clans Account. Keep in mind, it is recommended saving enough gems getting all 5 Builders as early as you can. Having said that, you can boost your Barracks and Spell Factories for quite a small amount and the benefit is 4 times faster training/brewing.
If you do spend Gems on boosting there are some things you might want to keep in mind to not waste any precious Gems and get the most out of your boosted session.
Clash of Clans Account Barracks and Spell Production
If you boost a Barracks, Dark Barracks, Spell Factory or your Heroes it will cost you 5 Gems. This reduces training, brewing or healing time by 75% for one hour. In the rare case that an update or maintenance break happens during your boost, it will get paused and you can resume after it’s complete.
The most important thing about boosting offense buildings – you don’t need to boost all of them at once and sometimes boosting is quite a waste (even if the troops are produced faster)!
In boosting, here are the Basics Of Boosting;
- I come across so many Clashers that just tap the “Boost All” and let it go. This is not recommended.
- Boosting works best for playing a dedicated session of boosted attacks.
- You want to be online the full hour and do as many attacks possible. This allows you to use the boost the most efficient way. Here are the basic rules I use when boosting:
- Stay online the whole time your Barracks/Heroes/Spell Factories are boosted.
- Queue your troops the most efficient way possible.
Using Boosting Wisely for Clash of Clans Troops
The Perfect Boosting Session for your Clash of Clans Troops are the following;
The first priority of the boost session is that you take most advantage of the boost – better said, you need to attack right away when your army is ready to do the attack. Best way to assure this happens is to stay online. Use this time to chat a little with your clan mates. You can also use the Push Notifications on your device, but be sure to have an eye on it so as not to waste any precious boost time.
If you start your attack, have your next army queued BEFORE you hit the Attack Button! This will ensure your troops are being produced during your attack and save you up to 12 minutes of regular training time.